Posts for category: Pediatric Dentistry
How our dentists in Westfield, Indiana, can take care of your family’s smiles
Why should you have a family dentist? To make your life easier, of course! With a family dentist, the dental needs of your entire family, including your children and aging parents, can be taken care of in one convenient location. Drs. Kenneth and Katie Krause at Krause Dental in Westfield, Indiana, are the family dentists you can trust to treat you and our loved ones with the care and expertise you all deserve.
Why You Should Visit a Family Dentist
A family dentist performs a wide variety of dental services for all ages. Consider that a family dentist can provide:
- Preventive services for all ages including dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, x-rays, dental exams, and periodontal therapy
- Pediatric services including first-time visits for young children, sealants for older children, and a variety of restorative dental services
- Restorative services including dental fillings and crowns for teens and adults
- Cosmetic services including bonding, veneers, and teeth whitening for young adults, older adults, and seniors
- Tooth replacement options for adults and seniors including dental implants, removable partials, and dentures
In addition to seeing the same dentist for all of your family’s dental treatment needs, there are many other benefits to having a family dentist. Consider:
- If you have a dental emergency: instead of hunting around for a dentist that you’ve never seen before, you can visit a trusted dentist who knows you and your family. When you need help, your family dentist can see you after-hours, on weekends, or whenever a dental emergency happens to you or a family member.
- Your family dentist can also work to ensure that you and your loved ones' dental needs are taken care of in a timely manner, before any small problems become big and expensive. This preventive care and early restorative intervention can save you money, time, and stress.
Interested? Give Us a Call!
You need to discover the benefits of a family dentist for yourself—to get started, just pick up the phone and call (317) 399-9329 for Drs. Kenneth and Katie Krause at Krause Dental in Westfield, Indiana, right now!
Since your kids are probably out on summer vacation, now is a great time to get them caught up on their dental visits. Even if you still have work, no school means one fewer scheduling headaches to worry about.
You can schedule an appointment at Krause Dental online, using our handy scheduling tool, or over the phone by calling 317-399-9329.