Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants
Having missing teeth can be a real blow to your confidence. You may feel as though you’re smile will never be the same again. The good news is, you can restore your smile with dental implants and regain your bright smile and your confidence. Dr. Kenneth Krause is a dental professional at Krause Dental in Westfield, IN. He offers restorative treatments including dental implants.
What You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth or several teeth, even all your teeth. They can also be used to provide a secure foundation for a denture or dental bridge. So, you can regain your smile no matter how many teeth you’ve lost.
Dental implants have become a very popular solution for the problem of missing teeth. Westfield dental patients have found that implants provide benefits that can’t be matched by other tooth restoration methods such as dentures or traditional bridgework. Consider that implants offer:
- A beautiful, natural look: Dental implants are made from porcelain, which can be colored to match your natural color.
- Complete stability: Because your bone grows around the titanium implant, the tooth is completely secure.
- Easy to maintain: You can brush and floss your dental implants just like you do your natural teeth.
- Permanent and durable: Dental implants never decay, their porcelain material is also resistant to stains, so your implants will look great for years to come. What’s more, dental implants have a 90%-95% success rate.
- Protecting your bone: When you have missing teeth, your jawbone in those areas will begin to erode. Dental implants stimulate bone growth.
If you live in Westfield and you would like to find out more about how dental implants can restore your smile, call Dr. Krause today on (317) 399-9329.