Posts for tag: family dentist
How our dentists in Westfield, Indiana, can take care of your family’s smiles
Why should you have a family dentist? To make your life easier, of course! With a family dentist, the dental needs of your entire family, including your children and aging parents, can be taken care of in one convenient location. Drs. Kenneth and Katie Krause at Krause Dental in Westfield, Indiana, are the family dentists you can trust to treat you and our loved ones with the care and expertise you all deserve.
Why You Should Visit a Family Dentist
A family dentist performs a wide variety of dental services for all ages. Consider that a family dentist can provide:
- Preventive services for all ages including dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, x-rays, dental exams, and periodontal therapy
- Pediatric services including first-time visits for young children, sealants for older children, and a variety of restorative dental services
- Restorative services including dental fillings and crowns for teens and adults
- Cosmetic services including bonding, veneers, and teeth whitening for young adults, older adults, and seniors
- Tooth replacement options for adults and seniors including dental implants, removable partials, and dentures
In addition to seeing the same dentist for all of your family’s dental treatment needs, there are many other benefits to having a family dentist. Consider:
- If you have a dental emergency: instead of hunting around for a dentist that you’ve never seen before, you can visit a trusted dentist who knows you and your family. When you need help, your family dentist can see you after-hours, on weekends, or whenever a dental emergency happens to you or a family member.
- Your family dentist can also work to ensure that you and your loved ones' dental needs are taken care of in a timely manner, before any small problems become big and expensive. This preventive care and early restorative intervention can save you money, time, and stress.
Interested? Give Us a Call!
You need to discover the benefits of a family dentist for yourself—to get started, just pick up the phone and call (317) 399-9329 for Drs. Kenneth and Katie Krause at Krause Dental in Westfield, Indiana, right now!
Family dentists are a "one-stop-shop" for your entire family's oral health!
Our everyday lives can be hectic. There are so many obligations to meet and schedules to manage, and it can feel overwhelming at times. But establishing your family at Krause Dental, a family dental practice in Westfield, Indiana, can help alleviate some of those burdens. Dr. Kenneth Krause offers some information about the ways a family dentist can make your life easier by providing dental care for your entire family.
All in one place
If you have more than one child, it's likely they have a variety of activities and interests that require some schedule juggling on your part. That's to say nothing of the commitments that you and your partner have on your plate. Having a family dentist in Westfield like Dr. Kenneth Krause means that you, your spouse, and the rest of your family only have one spot to visit for all your dental needs. In many cases, our staff can schedule a block of appointments in one day for your entire family, saving you the hassle of planning for frequent visits.
Variety of specialties
Whether it's due to age, habits or simply genetics, members of an average family typically have a broad spectrum of dental needs to keep their teeth functional and healthy. Toddlers need special attention to the development of their baby teeth, older children may require orthodontics, and adults may need restorations or repairs as they age. A family dentist like Dr. Krause has the training and experience needed to treat all these conditions, giving him a distinctive edge.
We invite you to contact Krause Dental for a consultation to learn more about the unique healthcare experience that a family dentist provides. Contact our office in Westfield, Indiana to set up an appointment with Dr. Kenneth Krause today!